ICYNENE SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Icynene®, the leading soft foam insulation and air barrier material, is becoming the industry standard for providing maximum building envelope performance. Icynene's pour and spray formulations represent a breakthrough in the science of moisture and thermal management.
Icynene® is the leading 100% water-blown foam insulation that minimizes air leakage for increased energy efficiency, creates a healthier indoor environment, reduces airborne sounds andoffers greater design freedom. Icynene® maintains its performance with no loss of R-value over time. It does not shrink, sag or settle. Icynene® adheres to most construction materials and is the perfect insulation for walls, attics, ceilings and floors.
Key Icynene Applications
Icynene® is ideal for insulating and air-sealing both wood and steel framing.
Unvented Attic Roof (Hot/Humid Climates)
Vented Attic (Cold/Dry Climates)
Bonus Rooms over Garages or Cantilevered Floors
Hard to Insulate Areas
Call us today for a FREE Estimate 337-205-3500.
Click [here] to learn how spray foam can help keep your energy bill under control during the hot summer months!
What are the Benefits of Foam Insulation?
Over the past few years, soft foam home insulation products such as Icynene® have become the industry standard for providing heating and cooling performance as well as reducing energy bills.
While foam insulation costs more to apply than other insulation methods, the long-term savings and performance benefits that you will receive more than make up for your initial costs. Consider the following.
- • You will save as much as 40 to 50% on your monthly energy bill compared to traditional home insulation methods.
- • Your heating and cooling units will run far less often – which not only saves on electricity but reduces the wear and tear that results in eventual repair costs.
- • Foam insulation products such as Icynene® also act as a sound-proofing material – reducing bothersome noises that come from both the exterior and interior of your home (think neighbors running loud power equipment outside or your kids playing loud music in their rooms).
- • Foam insulation can also reduce the amount of allergens, pollution and moisture that enters your home.
- • Foam insulation minimizes air leakage, which increases energy efficiency – and it also covers and seals cracks, tight angles and odd-shaped spaces, providing a seal that most other home insulation methods just can’t match.
The fact is that foam insulation products such as Icynene® have both immediate and long-term benefits that go far beyond traditional home insulation methods or other insulation methods such as blown fiberglass. When you invest in Icynene® foam insulation, you’ll regain the initial costs in just a few years – and you’ll reap much greater savings over the entire life of your home.